Monday, November 13, 2006

Interaction Contraption

For the last week we worked on Interactive Powerpoint Presentations. We all got to make our own and then we went around to evaluating other people's presentations. Today we'll be doing some more evaluating and so far I've really enjoyed most of the presentations that I've seen.

Interactive Presentations are a great tool to use if you can't be there when the presentation will be viewed. They can help you convey information such as instructions or make for a fun experience. The best thing that I liked about this assignment was that we can use our imagination to come up with any kind of Ineractive Presentation we want. It really did open up a wide range of possibilities to look at.

For my Interactive Presentation I chose to do an RPG theme. Though it wasn't as advanced as video games made today, I think that the interactive aspect of it made it really exciting. I hope that everyone enjoyed the presentation.

I learned a lot from this assignment and am looking forward to using this kind of presentation in the future.

No comments: