Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Indecisiveness

Today is our second, or third class working on our Microsoft Publisher assignment. I've come up with my advertising...umm gimmick? I suppose I can call it that. I'm pretty sure I know what course I'm going to go wtih as well, but that's about all I know. I can't seem to come up with a layout that I'll be willing to keep consistent with. The spontaneous quality to most of my planning isn't helping me out much this time, but oh well, I'll think of something.

In other news, I'm actually enjoying using Microsoft Publisher. I haven't played around with the automatically provided templates as of yet but the features for creating your own template are simple to use and not embellished to the point that they are painful. I wasn't aware of this program before and I'm glad to have found out about it. For those formatting perfectionists out there...this is probably a dream come true.

No comments: