For the past 6 weeks our BTT class has been keeping track of our mock stocks. We chose 5 companies at the beginning of the 6 weeks and were given $100,000 (It was also mock money, not even monopoly money!) to invest in the 5 compaines however way we wanted. Then we continued to track these stocks every Tuesday and Friday for the duration of the 6 weeks and watched for fluctuation in our stocks (Of course, there was A LOT of fluctuation) and if we gained or lost money.
Tomorrow we present our stocks and our experience with them to the whole class. For my presentation I'm going to aim for a simple approach that outlines clearly but not too specifically an overview of how my stocks did (By the way...I made over $5000 =] ).
That's basically it for now, I can't think of much else that needs to be said or done, but I'm sure something will emerge eventually...no resting until the end of the year for us.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment