Well, I've written the test. I've learned a valuable lesson from writing this test and I shall state it here. I am not a person who should write a test in pen, I tend to work better in pencil when I know I can erase my errors. I tend to make more minor errors while using pen and have to cross them out. I think I did a fairly good job on the test, as always there are a few things that I'm not sure I got across in a clear enough fashion but I'll find that out later.
The test reminded me that I'm lacking an explanation about FTP on my blog and I'll take this oppurtunity to talk about it.
FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
FTP is probably the simplest name out of all the protocols we've learned about recently. File transfer protocol has been named accurately and it does exactly what it's called. It transfers files over the internet and it can also be used to upload files onto the internet using a server. This is the most basic way to explain FTP and probably the easiest to understand as well.
That's all for today...I can't seem to come up with much to write about, unusually.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment