Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The tags that compose us...

We have our HTML test tomorrow!

Due to this test tomorrow, I'm writing up my entire entry in HTML mode on blogger in order to get some practice. Proof of this is already obvious just by the first line of this post but I'm going to get some more practice.


So starting with text tags...

TESTER TEXT!

If I have succeeded with that you should currently be seeing green text that is in bold and italics.

Now for image tags...I'm using a banner for this but I haven't created it!

Yeah, I haven't created this banner but I strongly support it! Now for some alignment and formatting tags.

Paragraph Spacing

Paragraph Spacing

Paragraph Spacing

Single Spacing/Break
Single Spacing/Break
Single Spacing/Break


Left Alignment
Left Alignment
Left Alignment

That shall be the end of this very strange looking post of mine...

No comments: